Saturday, February 4, 2017

Who Stops You?



"I want to be successful."
"I want a luxurious life."
"I want to be famous."
"I want to be loved by everyone."
"I want to contribute wellness and positiveness to the society."
"I want to make everyone as happy as I am." said my right brain.
"Oh sure you can." said the left brain, "What stops you?"



I pondered over this dialogue for a while. I realized, actually there is no box, no limit. I can be, have or do anything and everything. And so can everyone else. Next question, then why everyone is not doing what needs to be done? Another relevant question to the right brain's demands was - " If all these things get turned into reality, wouldn't I be called the God? " This is where it got clear. I stop me. No one else, nothing else but me. Look at the God worshipers. They won't ever be able to become God. Why? Because they don't believe they are worthy. They don't believe they have the potential. Your belief, your love for Him is the biggest hurdle for you to be Him. I mentioned God here because He is an ideal example. You might be believing that you don't have enough to be as successful as your company's CEO or as impeccable musician as the one you follow or the best sportsperson ever. Your reverence for your ideals can be your barrier to surpass them.

When you see a successful person, the first thought that must come to your mind should be, "I want to be better than him." Because you can! All the Gods were humans depicted in the poems as the Gods, by humans. These days, we call them successful people. You can be one of them! Who knows, someday someone will make you his ideal and persevere to surpass your deeds. And even if he does, yet, trust me, you will be proud of yourself. Just believe it's possible, and focus your thoughts and energy to achieve your targets. It's that simple.

Go! Be the God!



24 comments:

  1. Concise and Concluding... Gteat going blogger...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Manjit..Am glad you liked it.
      Keep reading.

      Delete
  4. way to success
    it was fabulous...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kamlesh..I hope more and more JNV friends motivate me like this.

      Delete
  5. To the point precisely.. great going..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes. You hit the nail. Very precise. Whenever we idealise, we want to be 'like' him and follow him. We never try to surpass and lead rather just 'follow'. We actually have to lead and make our own path - for others to follow. Great Dhaval!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot ma'am.. Glad you liked it. Keep reading and motivating.

      Delete
  7. Nice said Dhavalbhai... We have potential nd We defined GOD so, there should not be any "HURDLES"👌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karan.
      There are no hurdles Karan.
      It's all in the mind.
      Just keep improving.

      Delete
  8. Nice said Dhavalbhai... We have potential nd We defined GOD so, there should not be any "HURDLES"👌

    ReplyDelete