Thursday, April 27, 2017

Ko Aham? Quis Sum?


Who am I?

"The simplest questions are the most profound.
Where were you born?
Where is your home?
Where are you going?
What are you doing?
Think about these once in a while and watch your answers change."
                                                            - Richard Bach (Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah)

I have observed that most of the time goals can be pretty indistinct. However, our actions, if we become aware, can show where our priorities lie. One may conveniently know how much disciplined I am with my diet plan just by looking at my physique, what kind of mindset I possess just by listening to the words I choose to speak. My lifestyle exposes me as a person whether I want it or not. That is why I believe there is no point in showing off. If my audio and video doesn't sync, which sense would one believe over more - eyes or ears? Simplest way to live life, I think, is being simple and straightforward.

To become aware about who you are, you should know where do you stand before moving forward. For that, first thing you want to do is to check the current progress status.
Where was I one year back from now?
Where do I stand today?
Where am I going?
Setting a closed-loop goal tracking system is one of the best ways to stay focused and improve continuously. Questions are the answers, the key, to make you aware about your priorities. Out of 168 hours, where did I spent most of my time this week? Are you a social/ family fellow or a money oriented individual or a health focused human or a spiritual soul? Which out of these four pillars weigh most? If you don't fall in either of these categories, better you set at least one goal in these four directions. Know thyself. If you can't, make yourself!

"The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be."
                                                                                                - Ralph Waldo Emerson



Define your definition of who you want to be (and mind this - be nothing less than the God) and start assiduously working on it. Keep persevering. One more time and you'll have it.


I would love to see you prosper like that.

Look forward to your daily success stories.

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for the motivation Parag Sir
      Please share your views on this if possible. I am sure I will definitely learn more about it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Punith.
      Hope it succeeds in bringing you here again 😉

      Delete
  3. If nothing else atleast my vocab gonna get stronger that's for sure, btw it is indeed worth following.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      Viral, you already have a pretty good vocabulary. In fact I have learned few from you.

      Thanks for reading.
      Don't forget to share with your friends.

      Delete
  4. If nothing else atleast my vocab gonna get stronger that's for sure, btw it is indeed worth following.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always.. Amazing... Inspirational..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vikas. Feedback and appreciation helps close the loop and improve constantly.

      Keep reading and sharing.

      Delete
  6. I have planned for health, social gatheting and money for next week and plan every week, but I never find it important, is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Duration of planning mainly depends on the SWOT. If you are sure about the results, shorter duration like 7 days or 15 days might work.
      I would suggest you to track as you have planned. You can always refine the plans.
      For me, monthly plans work for social, quarterly for financial, half yearly for health and spiritual goals.

      Hope this helps Urvashi.

      Delete
  7. It's really amazing to read your blog.
    Positive & enthusiastic.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anita,
      Appreciate your feedback and compliments.
      You too keep reading!

      Delete