Thursday, December 7, 2017

Expansion from Within


It has been raining since last few decades. And people have been complaining about two things:
1. Getting wet in this rain
2. Somebody not doing anything about it
But, this is not who we are. Right? We carry umbrella with us next time, in case.

It's great that you have read the previous blog "Reinvent Yourself" and started working upon your vision and purpose of life. I appreciate your commitment towards self-improvement. We are on the right path. We first need to focus on ourselves because only a self-assured person can generously appreciate and help others. Once we are alright, rest of the things fall in place. Independence comes first. Interdependence follows. If only you know swimming, you can save others from drowning. (You get the meaning).

You can change goals to meet your purpose but you shouldn't change your purpose to meet goals. That is why it is very crucial that you take good enough time, even years if required, to derive your purpose. Once you find it and start working on it, life will be fun.


Need few hints to find your purpose?
- Read " Reinvent Yourself ".
- Prioritize mother-nature.
- Remember that nature is for all the species and not only for humans. We have been here only for last second if you split life on earth in 24 hours.
- Future will have only one religion - Humanity. If you don't believe it, get ready for the change.
- Help people achieve their goals and dreams - This is becoming a goal of many people these days.
   And it is a really really challenging one.

While pondering over it, you can ask these questions to yourself -

- What am I going to do that will enhance somebody's life? (Because this world is waiting for you to expand your vision and act on it.)

- How much safer I can make the world for the species which are going extinct every year?

- What kind of difference do I want to make?

- How much value I want to add in this world?

- Which thoughts I want to spread around the globe? Shall those thoughts spread smiles across?

- Am I already in the mind-frame that this world is a one-big-family?

- Do I think and believe that I can save the world from itself?

- Do I believe that I am capable of handling this responsibility?

- Can I contribute my time, energy and self to support those who are on their quest of saving our planet and trying to make it a better place?

- Am I willing to spread my wings? Am I ready to constantly widen my horizon?


It's time to think seriously, with courage and commitment, about how to set ourselves upon the path to genuine peace, happiness and prosperity.
- Konosuke Matsushita
  [ Father of Management from Japan, The Founder of Panasonic ]


It takes very little effort to take the first step. What is challenging is to make up your mind to do that.

Let's go!


4 comments: