Thursday, December 21, 2017

I am not a millionaire


The things that I should but love are not the same,
All the success is defined by money or fame..

I look in the eyes to reach the hearts,
Just to find out their breaking art..
From oceans to the poor species, eating up resources,
That's all nature has got from human forces..

It's time I look at myself and question,
Is this truly innocence or just a pretention?
Can I accept the results of my deeds?
We were supposed to be the fruits but have grown into the weeds..

Now I want flowers and fruits to yield,
I will act likewise for the results to wield..
Nature is my mother and she has cared enough,
It's time I reciprocate for her times are tough..
It's time I reciprocate for her times are tough..



1 comment:

  1. Thank you Satyendra.
    Glad you liked it.
    Do share your ideas on how we can work on this further at global level.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete